Tactical pens are great tools. Though they’re small enough to fit in your pocket, they’re extremely versatile and really pack a punch when it comes to self defense.
No two tactical pens are exactly alike. Different brands have different benefits and drawbacks. Here are a few of the features the functions your tactical pen may be able to perform and features it might have:
What Are the Uses of a Tactical Pen?
- Writing utensil
- Self defense tool
- Fire starter
- Built in strap cutter
- D2 hardened steel tip
- Rubber stylus tip
You may be asking yourself why you should carry a tactical pen over the other tools and weapons that are widely available. There are several reasons that we believe every survivalist should have one of these tools.
Here are just a few of the benefits of the tactical pen:
- Low profile
- Can be carried anywhere — even the airport
- Can be used as a glass breaker
- Great for self defense
To learn more about what to look for when choosing a tactical pen, check out the video below.
Choosing a Tactical Pen
Want to learn more? Check out these related articles from our website:
- Winter Driving Tips to Keep You Safe | Emergency Preparedness
- Non-Potable Water | Types and How to Spot Them | What You Need To Know
- How To Have Potable Water Anywhere | Emergency Preparedness
- How To Get Rid of Raccoons [Infographic]
- Instant Mashed Potatoes: Awesome Survival Food?
- Are You Prepared? 2020 Winter Holiday Travel Prep Tips
- 37 Urban Survival Skills To Master Before SHTF
Alternative Energy9 months ago
An Emergency Candle That Noah Would Be Proud Of
Do It Yourself2 months ago
82 Uses for Paracord That Will Surprise You
Do It Yourself9 months ago
A SHTF Plan For Your Pets | Bugging Out With Man’s Best Friend
Archives2 months ago
Hurricane Survival Tips: How to Survive Natural Disasters
Family9 months ago
You Asked For It: Nana’s Biscuits Recipe