Want to brush up on your archery skills but don’t have a bow and arrow? Check out this video tutorial and learn how to make your own.
How to Make Your Own Bow and Arrow
Interested in bow hunting or brushing up on your archery skills, but don’t have a bow and arrow? Don’t worry. This video tutorial from ZNA Productions on YouTube teaches you a quick, easy way to make a bow and arrow at home using only a few basic supplies that you most likely already have in your tool collection. If not, most of these can be easily obtained and are inexpensive.
Supplies you’ll need:
- 1″ and 3/4″ PVC pipe
- Heat gun
- Drill with 1/4″ bit or a hacksaw
- Dremel tool
- Milk jug
- Electrical tape
- Giant nail
- Dowel rod
- Gorilla glue
Check out the video below for the full tutorial.
Want more DIY survival tutorials? Check out these related articles and videos:
For awesome survival gear you can’t make at home, check out the Survival Life Store!
- Mike Glover talks with Tony Blauer about the SPEAR System and Improving Preparedness [PODCAST]
- Mosquito Repelling Plants For An Itch-Free Garden
- An Intro to Homesteading [PODCAST]
- How To Choose A Tent That Is Right For You
- 26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
- Survival Navigation – Lost in The Woods Survival [PODCAST]
- Seed Starting for Preppers – What You Need to Know
Camping1 week ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping2 days ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Homemade Survival Equipment1 month ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself4 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Self Sufficiency5 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still