Want to brush up on your archery skills but don’t have a bow and arrow? Check out this video tutorial and learn how to make your own.
How to Make Your Own Bow and Arrow
Interested in bow hunting or brushing up on your archery skills, but don’t have a bow and arrow? Don’t worry. This video tutorial from ZNA Productions on YouTube teaches you a quick, easy way to make a bow and arrow at home using only a few basic supplies that you most likely already have in your tool collection. If not, most of these can be easily obtained and are inexpensive.
Supplies you’ll need:
- 1″ and 3/4″ PVC pipe
- Heat gun
- Drill with 1/4″ bit or a hacksaw
- Dremel tool
- Milk jug
- Electrical tape
- Giant nail
- Dowel rod
- Gorilla glue
Check out the video below for the full tutorial.
Want more DIY survival tutorials? Check out these related articles and videos:
For awesome survival gear you can’t make at home, check out the Survival Life Store!
- Where to Get the Best Survival Training
- Best Teardrop Campers for 2021
- Americans Don’t Have The Stomach For It [PODCAST]
- Kevin Owens talks with Cognitive Performance Coach Dan Sproles [PODCAST]
- Kevin Owens talks with Combat Veteran Angie Nylund [PODCAST]
- Budget Survival Kit | 24 Items to Build Your 30$ Budget Survival Kit
Natural Disasters2 months ago
Flood Survival Tips | How To Survive Before, During, And After A Flood
Food Preservation4 weeks ago
Reloading Your Hidden Stockpile After Thanksgiving
News8 months ago
US Spends TRILLIONS to Cure The Common Flu
Building1 month ago
Japanese Saw | Your Ultimate Guide to Japanese Saws
Featured Articles1 week ago
10 Awesome Primitive Fishing Techniques