Alternative Energy and Power Outage Supplies
At some point in our lives we are bound to find ourselves in a situation where the power goes out and we need alternative energy options. This could be something that only lasts for a couple of hours, or something that affects our daily lives for an extended period of time.
While a short term power outage is certainly more likely, it’s entirely possible that we could find ourselves without power for days or even longer.
Everything we do these days involves electricity in one way or another. On a personal level no electricity means no Tv, no lights, and no internet. On a larger level, things get a bit more serious.
Banking would be affected, hospitals would be affected, and grocery store would be affected. Even getting fuel from the gas station tanks would be a challenge if not impossible.
- ALTERNATIVE ENERGY: Power Plants & Literally?
- How Technology is Changing the Future of Survival
- Is America Looking At A Bleak Future?
Calling all preppers, craftsmen, bushmasters, outdoorsmen, and all-around skilled people, Survival Life needs YOU! Click here if you want to write for us.
- Survival Machete | Top 10 Best Machetes for Survival 2022
- 5 Moments That Make You A Warrior [PODCAST]
- What to Do When Having a Heart Attack Alone | How to Survive a Heart Attack When Alone
- 5 Life-Or-Death IFAK Mistakes [PODCAST]
- 5 “Knife Fighting” Myths (That Need To Die) [PODCAST]
- Top Uses of Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Batteries
Natural Disasters3 months ago
Flood Survival Tips | How To Survive Before, During, And After A Flood
Survival Skills2 weeks ago
377 Survival Hacks You Should Learn in 2022 | Your Ultimate Survival Life Hacks Guide
Food Preservation2 months ago
Hidden Stockpile | Reloading Your Stockpile After Thanksgiving
Do It Yourself11 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Foraging11 months ago
20 Edible Wild Plants You Can Forage For Survival