The mentality of every Prepper is always expecting for the worst. Otherwise, it will not be preparing at all. With years of preparation, you would surely be very upset with yourself if you had realized that you missed a certain tool or weapon when disaster strikes. If bugging out or digging in could be the only option then there would be no time to come up with what you might need. The following lists below are key survival weapons that you will probably need in your arsenal come doomsday. Yet the decision of having any or all of the following weapons will entirely depend on your current need and the possible circumstances you are preparing for.
- Titanium Coated Razor Sharp Steel Blade - The HR-30 uses high-quality 440C Steel, for a perfect balance of edge retention and...
- Unique Notched Blade - Different from its cousin HR-15, the HR-30 adds a notched blade that allows for controlled slicing and...
- Spring-Assisted Opening - With the HR-30's spring assisted lightning fast open, in just seconds you will have this tool (or...
– easy to acquire, budget-friendly long range rifles can be purchased almost anywhere. They can take down large game from hundreds of yards.
– this rifle is great self-defenseense or for hunting. It should have reliable iron sights, magazine-fed, a semi auto fire rate and a minimum accuracy of 300 meters.
– this lightweight rifle was made specifically for survivalists. It is waterproof and can be taken apart with its small parts made to fit into the butt stock which makes it easy to carry around.
– with a streamlined magazine that can provide the shooter 16 rounds of nonstop firing, this gun surely is ideal for a survivalist. Plus, you can color code each 4 round mag to fit the kind of ammo you’ll be using. Not to mention the high accuracy of your shot should you be caught in a pinch.
– The lightweight, palm-size Smith & Wesson M&P Shield is a great example for this. It weighs 19 ounces, a length of 6 inches, a width of less than an inch, with a height of 4 ½ inches it can easily be concealed and is often a primary back-up weapon by a lot of law enforcement officers. Women can easily hide this in a purse.
– If your arsenal of real guns runs out of ammo and you don’t know how to make bullets, they are pretty much worthless. You can actually purchase high-powered air guns and ammo at a very cheap price. Plus, you can find it almost anywhere which makes stocking up effortless. Making ammo for air guns is very simple as well.
– The U.S. military has stores that sell their unused weapons, tactical gear, ammo and the likes at a very low discounted price. this way you can purchase military-grade weapons at a lesser cost.
– these are cheap and readily available weapons with their ammos. These types of weapons can be entrusted to a neighbor or friend who may be ill-equipped. It is also a handy back-up weapon should other first choice weapons be unavailable.
– oftentimes stealth is important when trying to hunt for food. A loud gunshot will either scare other possible game away or attract other unwelcome parties. These compact bows are great for long-term survival and make it easy to carry around without taking up so much space.
– Primarily it is a deadly weapon, and secondly, it is undoubtedly an all-around utility tool. As a weapon you can swing it or throw it if the need arises. As a tool, it is also very effective for breaching obstacles.
– this durable spear’s reinforced handle is made out of 30% fiberglass with a razor sharp 8” cast 2Cr13 stainless steel blade. It even has a rubberized blade sheath when not in use.
– This can be a long term weapon of choice should you run out of ammo & CO2 for your airgun. If you miss you can just track you arrow and reuse it. It is equipped with reverse draw technology which gives increased power stroke and performance. It can shoot an arrow up to 440 feet per second. Stealth is the biggest upside for this since you can keep shooting without making a deafening crack like that of a gunshot.
– you can’t go wrong with this one. It is the most basic weapon that you should have in your arsenal. Choosing the best one that would be right for you is vital for your survival.
– these mythical swords often live up to their name. Being lightweight and easy to use coupled with the legendary sharpness it possesses, makes this a great weapon for self-defense.
– made from wood taken from oak, hawthorn or ash the use of bamboo was later innovated for it. With a length of 6-9 feet and extraordinarily lightweight it could be a very handy weapon. Placing sharp metal points on its end could be fatal as well.
- TITANIUM COATED RAZOR SHARP STEEL - Like other Hoffman Richter knives, the Talon uses high-quality 440C Steel, for a perfect...
- PIERCING 5.5" LONG FULL TANG TANTO BLADE - This rugged 3/16" thick blade is the ultimate combination of balance & power, with...
- PARACORD LASHING SYSTEM & GROOVED GRIP FOR IMPROVED HANDLING - Secured with aircraft-grade torx bolts, the Talon's beveled...
Stocking up ammo and other weapons at your fallout shelter for worst case scenarios would be advisable as well in case you would need to leave your current location. These are but a few of the weapons that you should have in your arsenal when it comes to survival. So when doomsday comes, you are more than ready to take on any attacker or hunt for food.
Last update on 2021-03-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- 20 Edible Wild Plants You Can Forage For Survival
- 5 Ways How Bolt Cutters Can Be Useful During Emergencies
- How To Turn Your Bug Out Bag Into A Minimalist Backpack
- Best Ham Radio | Top Choices To Amateur Radios You Can Use
- 9 Prepper Supply Items You Can Buy At Costco
- Winter First Aid Guide | Surviving The Cold Weather
- Ice Fishing 101 | Everything You Need To Know
Do It Yourself2 weeks ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Self Sufficiency2 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still
Do It Yourself4 weeks ago
Knifemaking: Make A Knife From An Old Wrench
Do It Yourself5 months ago
82 Uses for Paracord That Will Surprise You
Knife Reviews2 months ago
Survival Knives | Ultimate List