Prepping and Homesteading: A Match Made in Heaven
What is a “prepsteader” and why should you become one?
Our friends at Pioneer Settler define prepsteading as “practical homesteading with prepping in mind.”
When you think about it, prepping and homesteading go hand in hand. Homesteaders are resourceful people who prefer to live life simply and do things by hand, the old-fashioned way. Gardening, canning, raising livestock and sewing are all activities that most homesteaders participate in. All of these skills are also useful for being prepared for a SHTF situation.
Want to learn more about “prepsteading” and why you should become a prepsteader? Read the full article below.
Want to learn more? Check out these related articles from our website:
- Beginning Preps Home Security [PODCAST]
- How To Prepare For Hyperinflation
- Kubotan | How to Use a Kubotan in 3 Easy Steps
- ZPacks Review | Top 10 Best ZPacks Backpacking and Camping Gear
- Beginning Preps Series Food Storage [PODCAST]
- National Grid Outage | How to Prepare for Power Grid Failure
- Start Here Prepping Basic’s The Get Home Bag [PODCAST]
Cooking5 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping4 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security6 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself8 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification9 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still