Rikki, Austin, and Kevin Estela Talk About The 72 Hour Survival Challenge
In this episode of the Fieldcraft Survival Podcast, Rikki Silhavy, Austin Lester and Kevin Estela discuss the lessons learned during the 72 Hour Survival Challenge that Rikki and Kevin just completed! Listen to find out what Rikki’s favorite bug to eat is, and how she braved the final 24 hours of the challenge on her own!
- 377 Survival Hacks And Skills You Should Know
- 20 Best Schools in the US to Learn Survival Skills
- Oklahoma School District Training Teachers in Concealed Carry
Calling all preppers, craftsmen, bushmasters, outdoorsmen, and all-around skilled people, Survival Life needs YOU! Click here if you want to write for us.
- Kevin Estela and the Flip Flop BBQ Guy | Grilling Technique [PODCAST]
- 25 Overlooked Prepping Items [PODCAST]
- Headlamps | The Best Headlamps of 2021
- Pillars of Leadership | Kevin Owens and Silver Star Recipient Sean Kirkwood [PODCAST]
- Survival Psychology [PODCAST]
- Kevin Estela and Knife Maker Ernest Emerson talk Knives [PODCAST]
- Pistol Crossbow Reviews | What’s the Best Pistol Crossbow in 2021?
Cooking4 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping4 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security5 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself8 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification9 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still