A Study Confirms What We Already Knew — Spending Time Outdoors is Good for You
As outdoorsmen ourselves, most of us want to instill our values, love and respect for nature into our kids from an early age.
We also know that spending time with nature will make you a happier person, give you critical thinking skills and the ability to adapt to a variety of situations.
Now, science has proven what has always been obvious to us.
- EXTRA LARGE SIZE - Comfortably supporting up to 500 lbs: This double camping hammock fits 2 people, you can lay down with...
- SUPER STRONG - Unique strap design has breaking strength of 1000 lbs! Twice as strong as most competitors hammock. Camping...
- ULTRALIGHT & COMPACT - Stuff sack is conveniently sewn right into the camping hammock so you never lose it
According to the study:
Some parents (15%) reported that escaping technology (laptops, tablets, mobiles, etc) is a good thing for their children and one of the benefits of camping. A fifth of parents (20%) said camping gives their kids freedom, independence and confidence; and more than two thirds (68%) felt camping helped their children to enjoy learning in the classroom, because they can share their camping adventures and experiences such as visiting exciting educational or historical sites.
To learn more about how letting your kids experience the outdoors can make them happier and healthier, read the full article below.
Want to learn more? Check out these related articles from our website:
Last update on 2021-06-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Mike Glover talks with Tony Blauer about the SPEAR System and Improving Preparedness [PODCAST]
- Mosquito Repelling Plants For An Itch-Free Garden
- An Intro to Homesteading [PODCAST]
- How To Choose A Tent That Is Right For You
- 26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
- Survival Navigation – Lost in The Woods Survival [PODCAST]
- Seed Starting for Preppers – What You Need to Know
Camping1 week ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping2 days ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Homemade Survival Equipment1 month ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself4 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Self Sufficiency5 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still