A Study Confirms What We Already Knew — Spending Time Outdoors is Good for You
As outdoorsmen ourselves, most of us want to instill our values, love and respect for nature into our kids from an early age.
We also know that spending time with nature will make you a happier person, give you critical thinking skills and the ability to adapt to a variety of situations.
Now, science has proven what has always been obvious to us.
- EXTRA LARGE SIZE - Comfortably supporting up to 500 lbs: This double camping hammock fits 2 people, you can lay down with...
- SUPER STRONG - Unique strap design has breaking strength of 1000 lbs! Twice as strong as most competitors hammock. Camping...
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT - Lightweight and convenient, our travel hammock weighs only 32oz. Stuff sack is conveniently sewn...
According to the study:
Some parents (15%) reported that escaping technology (laptops, tablets, mobiles, etc) is a good thing for their children and one of the benefits of camping. A fifth of parents (20%) said camping gives their kids freedom, independence and confidence; and more than two thirds (68%) felt camping helped their children to enjoy learning in the classroom, because they can share their camping adventures and experiences such as visiting exciting educational or historical sites.
To learn more about how letting your kids experience the outdoors can make them happier and healthier, read the full article below.
Want to learn more? Check out these related articles from our website:
Last update on 2021-07-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- 050 Bug Out Locations – A Preppers Paradise [PODCAST]
- 25 Ways To Get Clean Drinking Water In An Emergency
- 049 Prepper Teens – Give them a Freakin Job Already [PODCAST]
- List of Things NOT To Do When SHTF | Prepping for SHTF
- 051 World’s End Apothecary – The Doc is In [PODCAST]
- Staying Cool in The Summer While Hunting in The Woods
- US Alarmed as Saudis Threaten to Expose Secrets [PODCAST]
Camping2 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping1 month ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Homemade Survival Equipment3 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself5 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Self Sufficiency6 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still