An Introduction to Martin Ping and Hawthorne Valley Association
This episode is a re-release of a conversation that was originally shared as a bonus episode on Patreon back in 2016 after co-host David Bilbrey attended the Prairie Festival and had a chance to talk to Martin Ping of Hawthorne Valley Association. I’m releasing this again to everyone as an introduction to Martin’s work and influences ahead of a new interview David and Martin recently recorded.
During this conversation, David and Martin talk about a holistic approach to education and how these ideas can be integrated into cooperative farm life and farm living, and the work of Hawthorne Valley Association over now 50 years to create an integrated learning campus that has brought agricultural experiences and education to 10s of thousands of children with the goal to educate the whole child and raise up full human beings.
- Why You Should Have A Backyard Farm
- Homesteading and Farming | The Ultimate Survival Lifestyle
- Different Prepper Types And Shelter | Survivalist Prepper Podcast [LISTEN]
Calling all preppers, craftsmen, bushmasters, outdoorsmen, and all-around skilled people, Survival Life needs YOU! Click here if you want to write for us.
- Environmental Policy FAQs | How to Write an Environmental Policy
- Beginning Preps Home Security [PODCAST]
- How To Prepare For Hyperinflation
- Kubotan | How to Use a Kubotan in 3 Easy Steps
- ZPacks Review | Top 10 Best ZPacks Backpacking and Camping Gear
- Beginning Preps Series Food Storage [PODCAST]
- National Grid Outage | How to Prepare for Power Grid Failure
Cooking5 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping4 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security6 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself8 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification9 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still