An Introduction to Martin Ping and Hawthorne Valley Association
This episode is a re-release of a conversation that was originally shared as a bonus episode on Patreon back in 2016 after co-host David Bilbrey attended the Prairie Festival and had a chance to talk to Martin Ping of Hawthorne Valley Association. I’m releasing this again to everyone as an introduction to Martin’s work and influences ahead of a new interview David and Martin recently recorded.
During this conversation, David and Martin talk about a holistic approach to education and how these ideas can be integrated into cooperative farm life and farm living, and the work of Hawthorne Valley Association over now 50 years to create an integrated learning campus that has brought agricultural experiences and education to 10s of thousands of children with the goal to educate the whole child and raise up full human beings.
- Why You Should Have A Backyard Farm
- Homesteading and Farming | The Ultimate Survival Lifestyle
- Different Prepper Types And Shelter | Survivalist Prepper Podcast [LISTEN]
Calling all preppers, craftsmen, bushmasters, outdoorsmen, and all-around skilled people, Survival Life needs YOU! Click here if you want to write for us.
- 050 Bug Out Locations – A Preppers Paradise [PODCAST]
- 25 Ways To Get Clean Drinking Water In An Emergency
- 049 Prepper Teens – Give them a Freakin Job Already [PODCAST]
- List of Things NOT To Do When SHTF | Prepping for SHTF
- 051 World’s End Apothecary – The Doc is In [PODCAST]
- Staying Cool in The Summer While Hunting in The Woods
- 5 Things You Should Never Do When Camping Alone
Camping2 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping1 month ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Homemade Survival Equipment3 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself5 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Self Sufficiency6 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still