A candle out of a crayon? It’s not as silly as it sounds.
As we all know, being a prepper is a great way to keep your mind sharp. Preppers look at the world in a different way. What might be an ordinary, everyday object for everyone else is a useful survival tool for us. Everything has a purpose, and for a prepper, everything has several purposes — you just have to get creative.
The video below from one of your favorite YouTubers, the Crazy Russian Hacker, demonstrates how you can make a candle out of an ordinary crayon. This is a great lifehack for when you find yourself in a power outage without a flashlight or other alternative source of light.
Check it out, and feel free to share your own “life hacks” in the comments!
How to Make a Candle Out of a Crayon
- Are You Prepared? 2020 Winter Holiday Travel Prep Tips
- 37 Urban Survival Skills To Master Before SHTF
- 11 Uncommon Aluminum Foil Survival Uses
- Deer Hunting For Beginners: How To Get Started
- How To Prepare For Lockdown 2.0
- What To Prepare For In 2021: 4 Things To Prioritize
- 14 Rare Medical Preps Every Prepper Should Stock Up On NOW
Alternative Energy9 months ago
An Emergency Candle That Noah Would Be Proud Of
Do It Yourself2 months ago
82 Uses for Paracord That Will Surprise You
Do It Yourself9 months ago
A SHTF Plan For Your Pets | Bugging Out With Man’s Best Friend
Archives2 months ago
Hurricane Survival Tips: How to Survive Natural Disasters
Family9 months ago
You Asked For It: Nana’s Biscuits Recipe