A candle out of a crayon? It’s not as silly as it sounds.
As we all know, being a prepper is a great way to keep your mind sharp. Preppers look at the world in a different way. What might be an ordinary, everyday object for everyone else is a useful survival tool for us. Everything has a purpose, and for a prepper, everything has several purposes — you just have to get creative.
The video below from one of your favorite YouTubers, the Crazy Russian Hacker, demonstrates how you can make a candle out of an ordinary crayon. This is a great lifehack for when you find yourself in a power outage without a flashlight or other alternative source of light.
Check it out, and feel free to share your own “life hacks” in the comments!
How to Make a Candle Out of a Crayon
- Mike Glover talks with Tony Blauer about the SPEAR System and Improving Preparedness [PODCAST]
- Mosquito Repelling Plants For An Itch-Free Garden
- An Intro to Homesteading [PODCAST]
- How To Choose A Tent That Is Right For You
- 26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
- Survival Navigation – Lost in The Woods Survival [PODCAST]
- Seed Starting for Preppers – What You Need to Know
Camping1 week ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping2 days ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Homemade Survival Equipment1 month ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself4 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Self Sufficiency5 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still