Moscow is “deliberately targeting” U.S.-backed forces in Syria as part of a military campaign that has killed up to 150 U.S.-trained rebels, a U.S. official told Fox News.
The claim comes as the U.S. and Russian militaries try to reach an agreement about flight safety in the skies over Syria. Officials from both countries are holding their third videoconference on the issue Wednesday, as U.S.-led coalition and Russian aircraft look to avoid collisions as they launch airstrikes into Syria.
But even as they try to “de-conflict,” evidence is mounting that Russia’s air campaign is targeting more than just the Islamic State.
“Putin is deliberately targeting our forces,” a U.S. official, who is disappointed in the U.S. response to Russia, told Fox News.
“Our guys are fighting for their lives,” said the official, estimating up to 150 CIA-trained moderate rebels have been killed by the Russians.
Read more with these articles on our site:
- Survival Medicine Podcast: Radiation/Nuclear Events [PODCAST]
- Environmental Policy FAQs | How to Write an Environmental Policy
- Beginning Preps Home Security [PODCAST]
- How To Prepare For Hyperinflation
- Kubotan | How to Use a Kubotan in 3 Easy Steps
- ZPacks Review | Top 10 Best ZPacks Backpacking and Camping Gear
- Beginning Preps Series Food Storage [PODCAST]
Cooking5 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping4 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security6 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself8 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification9 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still