Is It a Good Idea?
When SHTF, will you start hunting game to get your food supply?
Most true survivalists are master hunters. Many of us started hunting at an early age and consider it part of our lifestyle. It’s only natural that we would rely on this skill when SHTF and our survival skills and instincts are put to the test.
But is hunting the best way to procure food in a disaster? After all, many people live in areas where wildlife is scarce. Others only have access to a limited supply of ammo.
So what’s the solution?
Check out this video from TinHatRanch and learn why hunting game when SHTF might not be your best bet.
Do you plan on hunting game when SHTF? If not, how will you provide food for yourself and your family? Let us know in the comments!
- 050 Bug Out Locations – A Preppers Paradise [PODCAST]
- 25 Ways To Get Clean Drinking Water In An Emergency
- 049 Prepper Teens – Give them a Freakin Job Already [PODCAST]
- List of Things NOT To Do When SHTF | Prepping for SHTF
- 051 World’s End Apothecary – The Doc is In [PODCAST]
- Staying Cool in The Summer While Hunting in The Woods
- 5 Things You Should Never Do When Camping Alone
Camping2 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping1 month ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Homemade Survival Equipment3 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself5 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Self Sufficiency6 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still