To sharpen a knife is to keep it useful. As preppers and survivalists, we need to keep these tools in top condition.
We’ve all been there. You’re spending time in the outdoors…maybe a hunting, fishing or camping trip…and you realize you left your knife sharpener at home.
You need to cut some fishing line or gut your latest kill…but your blade is virtually useless.
Don’t worry — if you brought your vehicle along, you always have a knife sharpener handy.
Want to know what I mean? Watch the video below.
Can You Really Use THIS to Sharpen a Knife?
Want to know more? Check out these related articles:
- Beginning Preps Home Security [PODCAST]
- How To Prepare For Hyperinflation
- Kubotan | How to Use a Kubotan in 3 Easy Steps
- ZPacks Review | Top 10 Best ZPacks Backpacking and Camping Gear
- Beginning Preps Series Food Storage [PODCAST]
- National Grid Outage | How to Prepare for Power Grid Failure
- Start Here Prepping Basic’s The Get Home Bag [PODCAST]
Cooking5 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping4 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security6 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself8 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification9 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still