When it comes to survival tools and gear, most of us immediately think of knives, guns, firestarters, water filters, and backpacks but… have you ever thought of a “survival shovel?”
I’m not talking about your everyday trowel or garden spade… Tools like this have been in use by the strongest military forces for centuries!
In fact, entrenching tools were so important that Julius Caesar himself wrote about the tactical advantage they provided on the battlefield!
Napoleon used Entrenching tools and pick axes as a major part of his battle tactics.
Beginning in 1870, the U.S. Army began supplying our troops with an E-tool to be used as both an entrenching tool and a weapon.
The shovel saw a massive resurgence in usefulness during the trench warfare of WWI and WWII with nearly every military force issuing them to their troops! Without these incredibly effective tools… we may well have lost many more of our soldiers.
But even with thousands of years worth of battlefield experience behind it… there was still a HUGE problem with these tools.
They were bulky and really only served a single purpose…until NOW!
The TITAN isn’t your ordinary garden spade… It has 19 unique functions in a fully customizable, compact, lightweight, tool… The TITAN is the world’s first Survival Shovel.
Interested in getting your hands on your very own TITAN? Click below to see if they’re in stock
Here’s exactly what the TITAN is hiding:
Breaking News Alert: Let’s face it Twitter and Facebook hate Conservatives. We need to ban together more than ever. Join PatriotPlanet.com Today and Let Your Voice Be Heard. We Will Not Suppress Your Political Content! Join Today!
- It’s an incredibly sharp, tough, and durable axe that can take down just about any firewood.
- A multipurpose 300 lumen HYBEAM Tactical torch with a genuine YAG™ bulb. And built in rechargeable lithium battery so you’re never left in the dark.
- A neodymium “rare earth” magnet for hands free use of the torch while working on your car or around any metal surface.
- Two different attachments to your torch as well as a built in Strobe and SOS function. White for use as a camp lantern when the fire goes out. Red for use as an Emergency beacon
- An extra large Ferro rod that is twice as thick as normal Ferro rods, strikes at a blistering 3000° and guarantees 30,000 strikes so you can get a fire going no matter what.
- A built in combination mini saw and knife that is a perfectly concealed backup blade.
- 10’ of genuine paracord that when broken down and using the individual strands gives you 100’ total length of cordage, good for fishing, sewing, suturing, setting traps and snares and much more.
- A gardening hoe for turning soil and clearing weeds.
- It has a built in ruler for measuring.
- Scissors for cutting cordage down to size.
- An included screwdriver with both Philips and “flat head” attachments for almost any household chore.
- An emergency tourniquet to make sure that you make it home no matter what.
- A 120db “howler” whistle so you can save your voice and still signal for rescue.
- An improvised snare trap so you’ll never be left hungry.
- A hammer for pounding in tent pegs so you’re tent won’t collapse.
- A bottle opener, so that at the end of the day, you can relax and crack open a cold one.
When it comes to survival gear, you’ve got 1,001 options… but the TITAN has 19 that I guarantee you’ve NEVER thought of… If you’ve never thought of a survival shovel you’ve got to check out the TITAN NOW!
This tool has created a well deserved spot in all of my gear (and has a dedicated space in my trunk).
Whether you’re camping, hiking, or bugging out… The Hoffman-Richter TITAN is an incredible asset to have on hand at all times!
(I need to warn you… these don’t come in stock very often. If you want to get your hands on one you need to click the button below to see if it’s even still available.)
- How To Design the Perfect Homestead For You [PODCAST]
- Holacracy and Self-Management With Mark Simpson [PODCAST]
- 5 Natural Tick Repellents to Get Rid of Ticks NOW
- Why Preppers Need A Personal Alarm
- Importance Of Community [PODCAST]
- Blackout Preparedness For Beginners
- Spring Reflections On Your Homestead [PODCAST]
Do It Yourself2 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Self Sufficiency3 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still
Do It Yourself2 months ago
Knifemaking: Make A Knife From An Old Wrench
Do It Yourself7 months ago
82 Uses for Paracord That Will Surprise You
Knife Reviews4 months ago
Survival Knives | Ultimate List