Here at Survival Life, we pride ourselves on bringing you all the latest and best in the survival and preparedness world, from survival tips to DIY tutorials to the latest gear reviews.
We also want to make sure your experience on our site is a good one. So in the coming days, you’ll be seeing some changes on our site.
I know it can sometimes be jarring when one of your favorite sites gets a face lift, so I wanted to give you a heads up a few days in advance to let you know what changes we’re making…and why it matters.
When we launch our new site, you’ll have a new and improved user experience, including:
- Faster load times, so you don’t have to wait to get the vital information you need.
- Larger images, so you don’t have to strain your eyes.
- Larger fonts, so the site is easier to read.
- Easier, more streamlined navigation, so you can find what you’re looking for faster.
- A cleaner, sleeker look that’s as easy on the eyes as it is easy to navigate.
What won’t be changing is our commitment to bringing you all the latest and best survival tips, trends and news that you’ve come to depend on.
Remember, we’re all in this together,
“Above Average” Joe
Paracord Projects4 months ago
Paracord Projects | 36 Cool Paracord Ideas For Your Paracord Survival Projects
Survival Skills5 months ago
377 Survival Hacks You Should Learn in 2022 | Your Ultimate Survival Life Hacks Guide
Natural Disasters7 months ago
Flood Survival Tips | How To Survive Before, During, And After A Flood
Fishing, Hunting, & Trapping3 months ago
Squirrel Snare | How to Make a Snare Trap Step By Step
Personal Safety4 months ago
Invasion Survival Kit | How to Survive a Home Invasion