Here at Survival Life, we pride ourselves on bringing you all the latest and best in the survival and preparedness world, from survival tips to DIY tutorials to the latest gear reviews.
We also want to make sure your experience on our site is a good one. So in the coming days, you’ll be seeing some changes on our site.
I know it can sometimes be jarring when one of your favorite sites gets a face lift, so I wanted to give you a heads up a few days in advance to let you know what changes we’re making…and why it matters.
When we launch our new site, you’ll have a new and improved user experience, including:
- Faster load times, so you don’t have to wait to get the vital information you need.
- Larger images, so you don’t have to strain your eyes.
- Larger fonts, so the site is easier to read.
- Easier, more streamlined navigation, so you can find what you’re looking for faster.
- A cleaner, sleeker look that’s as easy on the eyes as it is easy to navigate.
What won’t be changing is our commitment to bringing you all the latest and best survival tips, trends and news that you’ve come to depend on.
Remember, we’re all in this together,
“Above Average” Joe
- Kubotan | How to Use a Kubotan in 3 Easy Steps
- ZPacks Review | Top 10 Best ZPacks Backpacking and Camping Gear
- Beginning Preps Series Food Storage [PODCAST]
- National Grid Outage | How to Prepare for Power Grid Failure
- Start Here Prepping Basic’s The Get Home Bag [PODCAST]
- Prepping For 30 Days [PODCAST]
- Skill Vs Gear [PODCAST]
Cooking5 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping4 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security6 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself8 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification9 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still