If You’re a Fisherman, You’ve GOT to Check Out this Paracord Tutorial!
At Survival Life, we’re a little obsessed with paracord.
(Okay… we’re a lot obsessed with paracord.)
But can you blame us? Paracord (or 500 cord) is strong, versatile, easy to carry with you and relatively cheap. It’s something every prepper should have on hand at all times.
We’re constantly looking for new and different uses for paracord, and today I came across one I’d never seen before–and just in time for fishing season. Check out the video below from Intense Angler and learn how to make a DIY paracord fishing lure.
- Survival Food – Raising Rabbits for Meat | Plus Fur Project Ideas
- Stories of Survival: Ada Blackjack
- I MADE IT MYSELF: Forging a Knife from Rebar
- Goats Are Underrated: 10 Reasons You Need Goats
- What To Look For In A Survival Boot
- The Complete Guide To Knife Steel Quality
- Primitive Shelter Building: A Necessary Skill