If You’re a Fisherman, You’ve GOT to Check Out this Paracord Tutorial!
At Survival Life, we’re a little obsessed with paracord.
(Okay… we’re a lot obsessed with paracord.)
But can you blame us? Paracord (or 500 cord) is strong, versatile, easy to carry with you and relatively cheap. It’s something every prepper should have on hand at all times.
We’re constantly looking for new and different uses for paracord, and today I came across one I’d never seen before–and just in time for fishing season. Check out the video below from Intense Angler and learn how to make a DIY paracord fishing lure.
- Environmental Policy FAQs | How to Write an Environmental Policy
- Beginning Preps Home Security [PODCAST]
- How To Prepare For Hyperinflation
- Kubotan | How to Use a Kubotan in 3 Easy Steps
- ZPacks Review | Top 10 Best ZPacks Backpacking and Camping Gear
- Beginning Preps Series Food Storage [PODCAST]
- National Grid Outage | How to Prepare for Power Grid Failure
Cooking5 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping4 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security6 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself8 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification9 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still