Whether you’re bugging out, or just on a camping trip, you’re probably making a fire. Fires provide warmth, light, a heat source for cooking, and a deterrent against wild animals.
Making A Campfire Burn Throughout The Night
If you’re planning to stay in the same spot over night, you’ll want to build a fire that will last the night with as little maintenance as possible. Nobody wants to search for firewood and try to restart a fire in the dark.
So, check out this video from Far North Bushcraft and Survival on how to build your fire so it will last all night.
To learn more about camping tips, check out these articles:
- Survival Food – Raising Rabbits for Meat | Plus Fur Project Ideas
- Stories of Survival: Ada Blackjack
- I MADE IT MYSELF: Forging a Knife from Rebar
- Goats Are Underrated: 10 Reasons You Need Goats
- What To Look For In A Survival Boot
- The Complete Guide To Knife Steel Quality
- Primitive Shelter Building: A Necessary Skill