Whether you’re bugging out, or just on a camping trip, you’re probably making a fire. Fires provide warmth, light, a heat source for cooking, and a deterrent against wild animals.
Making A Campfire Burn Throughout The Night
If you’re planning to stay in the same spot over night, you’ll want to build a fire that will last the night with as little maintenance as possible. Nobody wants to search for firewood and try to restart a fire in the dark.
So, check out this video from Far North Bushcraft and Survival on how to build your fire so it will last all night.
To learn more about camping tips, check out these articles:
- WL 350: 8 Survival Lessons From The “Soldiers Of The Future” [PODCAST]
- 10 Alternative Energy Sources You Can Use Today
- Best Camping Table Ideas 2021
- 4 Keys To Close Combat “Power Kicking” [PODCAST]
- Disaster Survival Kits
- Where to Get the Best Survival Training
- Tent Heater | 10 Best Tent Heaters for Camping
Cooking4 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping3 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security4 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself7 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification8 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still