The Initial test run of the Hybeam Tactical Flashlights ships with Two (2) LED modules.
The installed module uses a Lithium Battery (Model LC 14500)
A Few Key Points to follow when installing your AA Battery LED Module:
The module with the silver bottom only works with the lithium batteries (left)
The module with the gold/copper colored bottom works with AA batteries (right
When you reinstall the module DO NOT TIGHTEN too much. If you install the module and the flashlight still does not power on, unscrew the module a few turns to get a better contact with the battery.
If you would like to use the Lithium batteries, which have a longer battery life and are rechargeable, you can pick up the correct battery at any battery supply store, or on amazon ( see the link below)
Want to know more? Check out these related articles on our site:
Breaking News Alert: Facebook Is Suppressing Politically Conservative Content. Join PatriotPlanet.com Today and Let Your Voice Be Heard.
- Survival Food – Raising Rabbits for Meat | Plus Fur Project Ideas
- Stories of Survival: Ada Blackjack
- I MADE IT MYSELF: Forging a Knife from Rebar
- Goats Are Underrated: 10 Reasons You Need Goats
- What To Look For In A Survival Boot
- The Complete Guide To Knife Steel Quality
- Primitive Shelter Building: A Necessary Skill