- How To Treat Blisters And Itches Naturally
- The Best Survival Weapon…Ever?
- Stay Clean, Stay Healthy, SURVIVE
- What Is The Real “Startup Cost” of Living Off Grid
- The Real Science Behind A Gunfight
- “Need To Know” Rules When Picking Edible & Medicinal Plants
- 16 Creature Comforts For When You Need To Hunker Down
- 101 “Oddball Items” To Stock Before TSHTF
- Strike Master, Strikes Again
- One More Reason To Keep Purell On Hand
Survival Gear Reviews
If there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that survival tools come in all shapes and sizes,...
As a long-time fan of Blind Horse Knives, I knew when the company split that the...
Sometimes carrying a knife or a firearm just isn’t an option… But that doesn’t mean you...
More Survival Gear Reviews Articles
Schrade SCHF26 Review: Schrade’s Hidden Gem
For those of you familiar with Schrade knives you may have heard the buzz...
- Posted 2 months ago
Preppers Picks Issue #55 Top Survival Tips From Survival Life This Week
Check out this weeks top Survival Tips, News Articles, And Product Reviews. Be sure...
- Posted 3 months ago
Prepping 101 – Everyday Carry and the Get Home Gun
Most of the work we do when prepping stays at home. But you may...
- Posted 4 months ago
Lifeproof Cases – Survival Life Tested
Well, I got my hands on the Lifeproof NUUD Case the other day and...
- Posted 5 months ago
Top 3 Survival Arrow Spines
The world of archery is ever changing, and the arrows we use have evolved...
- Posted 5 months ago
Are You Carrying The Right Survival Knife For You?
The knife is the most important survival tool and is an absolute necessity for...
- Posted 6 months ago
Meet Our Experts
- Editor of Survival Life.
- Author of one of Amazon’s best selling books on vertical gardening & container gardening.
- Co-creator of the various survival courses available to Survival Life members, including The Prepper’s Playbook, How to Cook and Store Food Outside, When the Food Runs Out, Gone Before Gridlock, The Home Survival Course, and many others.
- Passionate about the many benefits of knowing a wide range of survival skills, and enjoys empowering others by teaching them how to incorporate survival and preparedness knowledge into their daily lives.
- Former co-star of Dual Survival.
- More than 20 years of combined military and civilian survival experience.
- Owner and instructor of The Pathfinder School LLC.
- Author of Survivability For The Common Man.
- Professional hunting guide and tracker.
- Co-founder and a lead instructor at Earth Native Wilderness School.
- 5 years of service in the US Army.
- Instructor of several wilderness schools across the country.
- One of only 15 individuals in North America qualified as a Track and Sign Specialist through the Cybertracker Conservation evaluation system.
- Co-author of Bird Feathers: A Guide to North American Species.
- Coveted Ex-CIA
- Featured on ABC’s Shark Tank
- Author of The Covert Guide to Concealed Carry
- NRA Certified Instructor
- Skilled in Personal Protection, Risk Assessment, Firearms, Security Operations, Private Investigations, Counter Terrorism, Vulnerability Assessment, Emergency Management