The ‘Above Average’ Joe is just an average guy with a passion for learning.
He is excited to share the things he learns from his own personal experiences and research with the community and strives to ensure that every “average Joe” has all of the information they need to be prepared in this unsteady world that we live in.
Joe is the author of a best selling book on vertical gardening.
Joe is also the author of the majority special reports that you will find on Survival Life as well as the co-creator of the courses available to survival life members.
- The Prepper’s Playbook
- How to Cook and Store Food Outside
- When The Food Runs Out
- Gone Before Gridlock
- The Home Survival Course
And many others.
Joe is passionate about the benefits of survival skills and enjoys teaching others how to incorporate survival and preparedness into their daily routine.
Survival Life is more than just one person.
It is a growing and living community of individuals; all with the desire to be prepared to survive and thrive no matter what this world throws at us.
Feel free to follow Joe by subscribing to his newsletter or by following him on Facebook.
- Kubotan | How to Use a Kubotan in 3 Easy Steps
- ZPacks Review | Top 10 Best ZPacks Backpacking and Camping Gear
- Beginning Preps Series Food Storage [PODCAST]
- National Grid Outage | How to Prepare for Power Grid Failure
- Start Here Prepping Basic’s The Get Home Bag [PODCAST]
- Prepping For 30 Days [PODCAST]
- Skill Vs Gear [PODCAST]