|From: Joe Marshall, Survival Life Editor
Dear Friend and Fellow Survivalist,
I just completed a really good book, my company didn't write it, produce it, or sell it.
The book was a piece of fiction dealing with a somewhat implausible threat, but it hit me right between the eyes over one simple truth.
The guy was away from home and separated from his family when things went bad…
He HAD a well stocked “Stow Bag” actually a “get back home bag”, and if he hadn't had the forethought to pack and maintain that bag, well, I guess it would have been a VERY short book…
"What’s in your bag?"
Many of us familiar with the concept of preparedness already HAVE a bug out bag at home awaiting that “oh shux” moment when we need it and are damn glad we thought ahead and packed it.
What really got my attention in the book was the well planned and packed bag the guy had in his car.
The hero of the story was about 250 miles from home when the country was struck by an emp attack. (The source of the emergency could just have well been a natural disaster or any one of HUNDREDS of the man made variety.)
That situation really set me to thinking about just how many ways things could get bad enough that I’d need to get out of Dodge in a hurry. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that we are all dancing closer to the edge than anyone cares to think about.
After all, the 3 most likely scenarios that are likely to turn your neighbors into fearsome animals have already happened!
"What AreTop 3 Ways To Die in a Disaster"
1. Catastrophic Weather - Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Floods, Earthquakes, Tsunami’s- Let’s not even bring up Katrina, 1 hurricane that left over 800,000 people scrambling for food and water for 3 days without any help from the government.
Imagine being trapped along with 800,000 other panicking people... now imagine if you could have just bugged out 2 days before disaster hit. Which would you rather put your family through - a quick exodus before the storm rages on, or the long wait for food, water, and electricity while everyone around you becomes increasingly desperate?
2. Not-so-natural disasters - Not quite as likely as catastrophic weather, the fact is that a hostile attack planned and implemented by enemies of the US has happened already, and can happen again. Of course, we don’t need terrorists for things to go wrong. Remember Swine Flu? 3 Mile Island? Out of control forest fires? LA Riots?
Even if you trust the government to keep things running smoothly (which strikes me as a losing bet), you still have to believe some pretty big fantasies. Fantasies such as:
◦ A new virus or bacteria is never going to arise
◦ That the Boston Bombing was the last terrorist attack the US will ever face
◦ That when the government cuts food stamps on November 1st
◦ That all those people are just going to quietly let their families starve over the holidays.
Think about it...There are LOTS of scenarios where you'd have to ask yourself “do you really want to be the fortified house in the middle of a sea of angry, hungry, or even diseased people, all of whom are desperate for what you have?”
3. Infrastructure failure - The last is far more likely than either of the other two. When I say infrastructure failure, suppose this: would happen if the power grid goes down?
I’m not talking about a black or brown out either. I’m talking:
- Lights out
- No power for the pumps that deliver running water
- No cell phones
- No heat or AC for DAYS or even WEEKS
If you don’t think this is likely, then you must not know the simple fact that a single tree branch took out the power for over 100 power plants, leaving MILLIONS of people without power.
"What Are The Odds Bad Stuff REALLY Happens?"
It's quite simple, really...Since 2012 our power grid has received a D+ rating. Heck, if just 9 substations were to stop working (either because of incompetence or a coordinated attack), the ENTIRE power grid will go down for at least a YEAR AND A HALF!
When I figured out how easy it was for civilization to slip into chaos, I knew at that VERY moment that I NEEDED to put something together that was well conceived, well supplied and ultra affordable for the average person.
It needed to be lightweight, stocked to the gills with EVERYTHING that matters and 100% devoid of frivolous crap.
Introducing the Survival Life Stow Bag - everything you need to survive for 72 hours no matter what sort of disaster strikes.
"Why just 72 hours?"
Because you should already have a bag like this in your home, but much larger. Your standard bug-out bag should be equipped to help you and your family survive for as long as the lunatics are still running the asylum.
However THAT bag is going to be loaded for bear, which means it will probably be kept in your home, ready to go when you are.
There’s only one problem... most of the time you are nowhere near your home.
You are often busy working, running errands, traveling, visiting friends and family - most folks spend weekends, nights, and early mornings at home and that’s it.
This means that if something bad happens, not only will it be pretty sudden, it also means that your bug-out bag will NOT be very useful... unless you manage to get to it.
Look, no one is hoping for a disaster, natural or otherwise, but you gotta understand what I am saying.
It’s sooo much better to be prepared for a disaster that may not come than unprepared for even a mild calamity!
"Here is EVERYTHING You Need In Your Bag"
With the Survival Life Stow Bag, you will NEVER have to issue a bitter apology for not being ready, nor endure the pain of seeing yourself or someone you love suffer TRUE hunger, thirst or terror.
This bag is designed to give you everything you need to survive for 72 hours... so that you can safely get back to your family even if trouble decides to surprise you.
We have taken every scenario into account and struck the perfect balance of lightweight, easy to carry, and thoroughly packed to give you exactly what you need at the moment that you need it most.
Your Stow Bag Comes Complete With These 26 Items
CLEAN DRINKING WATER
1) Frontier Straw:
- Ideal for hiking, travel, and emergency preparedness.
- The perfect addition to your 72 hour emergency kit.
- One unit will filter up to 20 gallons (75L) of water.
- Tested and certified to remove >99.9% of Cryptosporidium and Giardia.
- Ultra light and compact, weighs less than one ounce.
- Activated coconut shell carbon helps reduce waterborne chemicals, improves water taste and eliminates odors
2) Stainless Steel Water Bottle:
- Silver 27oz Wide Mouth Stainless
- Steel Reusable Water Bottle
- Hiking Clip
3) 5 Liter Folding Emergency Water Bag:
- Capacity: 5 Liters
- PAPE Material
- BPA Free
- Thickness : 180 Micron
- Spout Diameter: 1"
- Attached Plastic Screw Cap
- Built in Handle on Body
- Great for Camping, Hiking, Boating, Emergency Kits Etc
- Dimensions: 12.5" x 12.5" x 4.33"
- Weight: 50.7 grams
THE ABILITY TO START A FIRE
4) Everstryke Match:
- Contains the fuel, ferro rod and wick in one all inclusive fire starting kit that fits conveniently in your pocket.
- Strikes hot, burns hot: Ferro rod strikes at over 3000 degrees and flame burns at over 600 degrees
- Each match is capable of 15,000 long burning strikes. Will start a fire in the rain sleet or snow
- If you can strike a match you can start a fire (and this one won't burn your fingertips)
- Built in O-Ring keeps fuel from evaporating indefinitely ( A Zippo can run dry in as little as a week!)
5) 2-IN-1 Flint Fire Starter and Whistle:
- Flint Rod Length: 15/8"
- Flint Rod Diameter: 1/4”
- Serrated Striker
- Whistle Handle
- Comes with Lanyard
FOOD FOR 3 DAYS
6) Food Bars:
- 400 Calorie Food Bars
- U.S. Coast Guard approved
- 5year shelf life
- Portions provide important portion control for groups or individuals in an extended emergency.
- In an emergency, each person should eat a minimum of 800 calories a day (2 400 calorie bars).
- 6 bars Lemon, Vanilla, Cherry, Apricot, Blueberry, and Coconut flavored bars.
7) First Aid Kit:
- Cotton Swabs
- Burn Treatment Cream
- Pain Relievers
- Gauze Pads
- Medical Tape
- And MORE
8) Fixed Blade Knife With Paracord Wrapped Handle:
- Fixed Blade Knife
- 11" OVERALL length
- 440C Stainless Steel Blade
- Black Cord Wrapped Handle
- Includes Nylon Sheath
9) Hoffman Richter Tactical Folding Knife
- 440 Stainless Steel Blade
- Spring Assisted Tactical Folding Knife
10) Tactical Ax:
- Lightweight design
- Features a wide, upswept axe blade for maximum chopping, slashing and cutting potential
- Secondary spike head on the opposite side of the axe blade is specially sharpened on both edges and
features a smooth blade on one side and a serrated saw blade on the other side
- Comes complete with a nylon snap button sheath.
11) Diamond, Knife and Scissor Sharpener:
- 3pc. 2” Diamond Sticks
- 2 Grits: Medium and Fine
- Blue Plastic Body
- Ball Keychain
12) 316 Stainless Steel 300Lb. Carabiner:
- Grade 316 stainless steel has superior corrosion resistance and greater strength over grade 304
- Versatile binding, rigging and anchoring hardware - allows fastest connect/disconnect
- Push gate in to open - auto-close spring gate with interlock tooth prevents load forcing open
- 3/16 x 2" (5 x 50mm)
- Allows quick connect/disconnect of ropes, chains & straps; see desc. for size/load specifications
13) High Powered Monocular:
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 21mm
- Length: 3 3/4”
- Ruby Coated Lens
- Black Rubberized Body
- Lens Cleaning Cloth
- Black Carrying Case Box
- 50 Ft Paracord
- The Rothco Type III commercial paracord is tough and long lasting
- Made of 550 pound test nylon and features a sevenstrand core for maximum strength.
- Measures 5/32 inches in diameter
- Manufactured in the United States by a certified US Government contractor.
- 100% nylon, 5/32" in diameter and has a 7 strand core
15) Waterproof Pouch:
- 33/4” x 71/4” Waterproof Pouch for iPhone
- Clear PVA Material Textured Pouch for Grip
- 55" Lanyard with Stopper
- Triple Fold and Seal Design
- Can be used for Store iPhone® , iPods®, Smart Phones, Money, Credit Cards, Passports, Cell Phones,
16) Survival Business Card:
- Can Opener
- Knife Edge
- Slotted/Flathead Screwdriver
- Bottle Cap Opener
- 4 Position Wrench
- Wingnut Wrench
- Saw Blade
- Direction Ancillary Indicator
- 2 Position Wrench
- Keychain/Lanyard Hole
- Dimensions: 2 5/8” x 1 3/4”
- Durable Stainless Steel construction
- Leather-like sleeve
- Diagram of functions
- Credit card size fits easily into wallets LIGHT
17) Tactical Flashlight Kit:
- Larger Flashlight Is 4" Long, And Has A Textured Finish For A Sure Grip
- Smaller Flashlight Is 2 3/4", And Has A Convenient Lanyard To Wear Around The Neck
- You Can Carry Them With You Anywhere.
- Perfect For Reading Your Theater Program, Or A Menu In A Dimly Lit Restaurant.
- Both Flashlight Have LED Bulbs
◦ Larger flashlight has a handy carrying strap
◦ Smaller flashlight as a convenient lanyard
◦ Both flashlights have push button operation
18) 8 LED Head Lamp:
- 8 Super Bright LEDs
- Adjustable Head Strap
19) Chem-Light Glowsticks:
20) Crank Radio:
- 2-in-1 Dynamo Radio-Flashlight
- Hand-crank for charging (one minute of cranking will power the AM/FM radio for 8 minutes or 3-LED
flashlight for 40 minutes and fully-charged it will give radio power for 55 minutes or 3-LED flashlight for 3 1/2 hours)
- Flashlight offers 3 brightness settings for battery saving
- High-visibility orange and black outer case is always easy to find even in low lighting.
- Extendable antennae ensures a stronger signal.
- Dimensions: 6-Inch x 2 1/4-Inch 30,000 MCD brightness.
- Bright color, so it’s easy to locate
- Convenient Key Ring for attaching it to your bag
22) Precision Engineering / Marching Lensatic Compass:
- Green Color
- Dimensions: 21/4” x 3”
- Compass Diameter: 2”
- Metal Body
- Clicking Bezel Ring with index Line & 45° Line
- Sighting Wire on Cover Map Scale is 1:50,000M
- Graduated Straight Edge
- Folding Thumb Ring Loop for Lanyard (Lanyard Not Included)
23) Emergency Blanket:
- Dimensions: 52” x 82”
- Mylar Material
- Compact & Lightweight
- Long Lasting
- Poly Bag with Header Card
- 61” x 65” Clear Emergency Poncho
- One Size Fits Most
- Polyethylene Material
- Attached Hood
- Adjustable String Around Hood
- Compact & Lightweight
- Water Resistant
25) Tube Tent:
- 8 1/4’ x 6’ Camping Tube Tent
- 2.5MIL Polyethylene
- Orange Color
- Thick & Durable
- Water Resistant
- Fire Retardant
- Can Fit up to 2 People
- 25ft. Nylon Rope Included
- Plastic Pouch
26) Tactical Pack:
- Overall Dimensions: 24" X 18" X 8"
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps For Even Balance
- Extra Padded Shoulder Straps For Maximum Comfort
- Lower Back Air Mesh Padding For Maximum Comfort
- Adjustable Chest Buckle Strap For Extra Stability
- Extra Padded Comfortable & Easily Adjustable Waist Belt
- Roomy Zipper Pockets On Both Sides
- 600 D Nylon
Now, thats a WHOLE lot of GEAR and if you did that math,that over $600 worth of survival supplies
in one tight little package.
Absolutely EVERYTHING you need and precious little of anything else, easy to carry, lightweight and SUPER effective at fulfilling your needs.
Let everyone else scramble for food, supplies, tools, shelter and more. You, on the other hand will be provided for and in a secure position to take the necessary steps to protect and provide for yourself and your loved ones.
Are you going to pay the $600 this life saving kit is worth?
Not on your life!
We assembled this bag and all its contents with a firm eye toward outfitting you with quality goods at a more than fair price. For my subscribers, you will get every last item including the bag itself for more than 70% off
"Just $199 Today!"
So it's like getting $400 in FREE Gear...
WARNING: We've only assembled a limited amount of the complete bags and as of this writing they are more than half gone already. (Not least to our own staff and friends and family right around here.)
We didn't see the massive demand for this kit and the whole thing sort of took us all by surprise…
The massive popularity of the book I mentioned earlier (Going Home by A American, GREAT read BTW) has a whole lot of people seeing the clear and present need for a solid solution for getting you by at times when home is nothing but a goal to strive for.
"Our 100% Iron Clad Money Back Guarantee"
We commit that this product, and everything included within are of the very highest quality, we are proud to stand behind it and to that end, if for ANY reason whatsoever, you are dissatisfied in any way, simply return the unused portion for a FULL 100% refund with our sincere apologies.
Hey, is there any OTHER way to run a fair business?
So, the right decision is now yours to make, risk hunger, thirst, discomfort or danger, or show solid foresight and prepare yourself with this top quality product.
The Answer is clear, get your Survival Life Stow Bag Now!
"Above Average" Joe
P.S. Now go get the darn thing, the ridiculous price makes it a no brainer, you know it, and I know it!
Act Now and Save 70% Off
The Cost Of This Emergency Stow Bag:
Let's Recap What's In The Bag!
- Frameless Panel loading Padded Pack - $80
- Monocular - $80
- Fixed blade Knife with Paracord Handle - $50
- Stainless Steel Folding Knife - $40
- Tactical Survival Hatchet - $80
- Lensatic Compass - $20
- Tactical Flashlights Kit - $50
- Fire Starter and Whistle - $8
- 50 Ft. Paracord - $9
- Emergency Water Filter System - $10
- Stainless Steel Water Bottle - $20
- 5 Liter Emergency Water Bag - $20
- First Aid Kit - $50
- Head Lamp - $20
- Waterproof Pouch for Cell Phone - $20
- Everstryke Match $16
- Knife Sharpener - $10
- Poncho $5 Mylar Blanket - $5
- 72 Hours worth of Food Bars - $10
- 11 - in 1 Multi Tool - $20
- 2 Glow Sticks - $4
- Dynamo Radio Flashlight - $20
- Whistle with Key Ring - $10
- 3 High Quality D Rings in various sizes - $9
- 81/4' x 6' Camping Tube Tent - $20
- Emergency Blanket - $5
TODAY ONLY GET
60% OFF Plus FREE SHIPPING!
A $676 Value for Just $199
To claim this ONE TIME ONLY OFFER! Simply click on the happy orange button below now.