The body of an Ohio woman who police say died while desperately trying to flee her suspected killer was found hanging from a fence — a sight spectators initially thought was for Halloween.
“It was straight out of a horror story,” Tammy Dixon, whose nearby Chillicothe home is heavily decorated with spooky items, told WCPO-TV.
Rebecca Cade’s sleeve had apparently become caught while trying to climb over the barbed wire fence bordering a Chillicothe power plant, police told the Columbus Dispatch.
The struggling 31-year-old mom, who had past run-ins with the law, reportedly died there after suffering blunt force trauma to her face and head. When fencing contractors found her Tuesday morning, her body was mistaken for a dummy.
Read more with these articles on our site:
- Beginning Preps Home Security [PODCAST]
- How To Prepare For Hyperinflation
- Kubotan | How to Use a Kubotan in 3 Easy Steps
- ZPacks Review | Top 10 Best ZPacks Backpacking and Camping Gear
- Beginning Preps Series Food Storage [PODCAST]
- National Grid Outage | How to Prepare for Power Grid Failure
- Start Here Prepping Basic’s The Get Home Bag [PODCAST]
Cooking5 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping4 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security6 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself8 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification9 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still