- How To Treat Blisters And Itches Naturally
- The Best Survival Weapon…Ever?
- Stay Clean, Stay Healthy, SURVIVE
- What Is The Real “Startup Cost” of Living Off Grid
- The Real Science Behind A Gunfight
- “Need To Know” Rules When Picking Edible & Medicinal Plants
- 16 Creature Comforts For When You Need To Hunker Down
- 101 “Oddball Items” To Stock Before TSHTF
- Strike Master, Strikes Again
- One More Reason To Keep Purell On Hand
Foraging for food is one of the most vital survival skills anyone can learn. No matter...
A water filter plays an essential role in survival when you bug out or are caught...
The pocket survival kit is a great everyday item for preppers. Light and compact, it is the...
More Water Purification Articles
Learning to Improvise | 11 Survival Uses for a Tin Can
In my last article we learned that bushcraft and survival skills have a lot to...
- Posted 6 months ago
Could You Survive The Open Ocean?
You never know when you may be stranded in the ocean. Whether it be...
- Posted 9 months ago
SODIS: Modern Water Purification System
Want to know how to purify water for emergency purposes and survival? Water purification...
- Posted 11 months ago
Badass Improvised Survival Gear | 7 Easy Prepper Projects
Anyone can find themselves in a sticky situation without all of the gear they’d...
- Posted 12 months ago
How To Stay Hydrated In The Wild
Accidentally finding yourself stranded or lost in the wild is both a scary thought...
- Posted 1 year ago
How To Purify Water – Survival Water Purification
You’re in the wilderness. The temperature has been slowly rising since you left your...
- Posted 1 year ago
Meet Our Experts
- Editor of Survival Life.
- Author of one of Amazon’s best selling books on vertical gardening & container gardening.
- Co-creator of the various survival courses available to Survival Life members, including The Prepper’s Playbook, How to Cook and Store Food Outside, When the Food Runs Out, Gone Before Gridlock, The Home Survival Course, and many others.
- Passionate about the many benefits of knowing a wide range of survival skills, and enjoys empowering others by teaching them how to incorporate survival and preparedness knowledge into their daily lives.
- Former co-star of Dual Survival.
- More than 20 years of combined military and civilian survival experience.
- Owner and instructor of The Pathfinder School LLC.
- Author of Survivability For The Common Man.
- Professional hunting guide and tracker.
- Co-founder and a lead instructor at Earth Native Wilderness School.
- 5 years of service in the US Army.
- Instructor of several wilderness schools across the country.
- One of only 15 individuals in North America qualified as a Track and Sign Specialist through the Cybertracker Conservation evaluation system.
- Co-author of Bird Feathers: A Guide to North American Species.
- Coveted Ex-CIA
- Featured on ABC’s Shark Tank
- Author of The Covert Guide to Concealed Carry
- NRA Certified Instructor
- Skilled in Personal Protection, Risk Assessment, Firearms, Security Operations, Private Investigations, Counter Terrorism, Vulnerability Assessment, Emergency Management