- How To Treat Blisters And Itches Naturally
- The Best Survival Weapon…Ever?
- Stay Clean, Stay Healthy, SURVIVE
- What Is The Real “Startup Cost” of Living Off Grid
- The Real Science Behind A Gunfight
- “Need To Know” Rules When Picking Edible & Medicinal Plants
- 16 Creature Comforts For When You Need To Hunker Down
- 101 “Oddball Items” To Stock Before TSHTF
- Strike Master, Strikes Again
- One More Reason To Keep Purell On Hand
When you think of the phrase “outdoor survival” what usually comes to your mind? Do you...
A water filter plays an essential role in survival when you bug out or are caught...
In the prepper community, we all have different ideas on how to get ready for “the...
More Water Articles
Survival Kits for the Prepper on the Go
The pocket survival kit is a great everyday item for preppers. Light and compact, it...
- Posted 4 weeks ago
Self Sufficiency Skills Every Prepper Should Learn
Self sufficiency is a must if you’re planning on homesteading. Becoming a full-fledged homesteader...
- Posted 3 months ago
Self-Sufficiency Simplified: Solar Water Heating
Water heater use is one of the main reasons electric bills are very high these...
- Posted 4 months ago
Could You Survive The Open Ocean?
You never know when you may be stranded in the ocean. Whether it be...
- Posted 7 months ago
Comfortable Camping – Cowboy Bed Roll Instructions
The basic idea of a cowboy roll is a sleeping pad and a sleeping...
- Posted 7 months ago
Hydration Backpack Review | The Geigerrig Water Bladder
The Geigerrig is a hydration backpack with some pretty unique features that set it...
- Posted 8 months ago
Meet Our Experts
- Editor of Survival Life.
- Author of one of Amazon’s best selling books on vertical gardening & container gardening.
- Co-creator of the various survival courses available to Survival Life members, including The Prepper’s Playbook, How to Cook and Store Food Outside, When the Food Runs Out, Gone Before Gridlock, The Home Survival Course, and many others.
- Passionate about the many benefits of knowing a wide range of survival skills, and enjoys empowering others by teaching them how to incorporate survival and preparedness knowledge into their daily lives.
- Former co-star of Dual Survival.
- More than 20 years of combined military and civilian survival experience.
- Owner and instructor of The Pathfinder School LLC.
- Author of Survivability For The Common Man.
- Professional hunting guide and tracker.
- Co-founder and a lead instructor at Earth Native Wilderness School.
- 5 years of service in the US Army.
- Instructor of several wilderness schools across the country.
- One of only 15 individuals in North America qualified as a Track and Sign Specialist through the Cybertracker Conservation evaluation system.
- Co-author of Bird Feathers: A Guide to North American Species.
- Coveted Ex-CIA
- Featured on ABC’s Shark Tank
- Author of The Covert Guide to Concealed Carry
- NRA Certified Instructor
- Skilled in Personal Protection, Risk Assessment, Firearms, Security Operations, Private Investigations, Counter Terrorism, Vulnerability Assessment, Emergency Management