- How To Treat Blisters And Itches Naturally
- The Best Survival Weapon…Ever?
- Stay Clean, Stay Healthy, SURVIVE
- What Is The Real “Startup Cost” of Living Off Grid
- The Real Science Behind A Gunfight
- “Need To Know” Rules When Picking Edible & Medicinal Plants
- 16 Creature Comforts For When You Need To Hunker Down
- 101 “Oddball Items” To Stock Before TSHTF
- Strike Master, Strikes Again
- One More Reason To Keep Purell On Hand
Survival is about saving the lives of your family and loved ones as well as your...
Bread, beans, rice, casseroles, hot dogs, burgers, desserts, even a whole Thanksgiving turkey… Would you believe...
As a long-time fan of Blind Horse Knives, I knew when the company split that the...
More Survival Gear Articles
Tactical Pen: Mightier Than The Sword
Sometimes carrying a knife or a firearm just isn’t an option… But that doesn’t...
- Posted 2 weeks ago
Emergency Lighting | Flashlight Power
Flashlight technology has come a long way since 1899 when British inventor David Misell...
- Posted 3 weeks ago
Preppers Picks Issue #55 Top Survival Tips From Survival Life This Week
Check out this weeks top Survival Tips, News Articles, And Product Reviews. Be sure...
- Posted 3 weeks ago
Coffee Can Survival Kit for Your Car
Have you ever thought of of packing a coffee can survival kit? It has...
- Posted 4 weeks ago
The Cutting Edge | Everyday Knife Safety Tips
My buddy Craig Caudill knows a thing or two about knives and today he’d...
- Posted 1 month ago
Before Bugging Out-Three Things That Might Save Your Life
Every time the topic of survivalism or preparedness comes up it always seems like...
- Posted 2 months ago
Meet Our Experts
- Editor of Survival Life.
- Author of one of Amazon’s best selling books on vertical gardening & container gardening.
- Co-creator of the various survival courses available to Survival Life members, including The Prepper’s Playbook, How to Cook and Store Food Outside, When the Food Runs Out, Gone Before Gridlock, The Home Survival Course, and many others.
- Passionate about the many benefits of knowing a wide range of survival skills, and enjoys empowering others by teaching them how to incorporate survival and preparedness knowledge into their daily lives.
- Former co-star of Dual Survival.
- More than 20 years of combined military and civilian survival experience.
- Owner and instructor of The Pathfinder School LLC.
- Author of Survivability For The Common Man.
- Professional hunting guide and tracker.
- Co-founder and a lead instructor at Earth Native Wilderness School.
- 5 years of service in the US Army.
- Instructor of several wilderness schools across the country.
- One of only 15 individuals in North America qualified as a Track and Sign Specialist through the Cybertracker Conservation evaluation system.
- Co-author of Bird Feathers: A Guide to North American Species.
- Coveted Ex-CIA
- Featured on ABC’s Shark Tank
- Author of The Covert Guide to Concealed Carry
- NRA Certified Instructor
- Skilled in Personal Protection, Risk Assessment, Firearms, Security Operations, Private Investigations, Counter Terrorism, Vulnerability Assessment, Emergency Management