- How To Treat Blisters And Itches Naturally
- The Best Survival Weapon…Ever?
- Stay Clean, Stay Healthy, SURVIVE
- What Is The Real “Startup Cost” of Living Off Grid
- The Real Science Behind A Gunfight
- “Need To Know” Rules When Picking Edible & Medicinal Plants
- 16 Creature Comforts For When You Need To Hunker Down
- 101 “Oddball Items” To Stock Before TSHTF
- Strike Master, Strikes Again
- One More Reason To Keep Purell On Hand
Guns & Weapons
When you think of the phrase “outdoor survival” what usually comes to your mind? Do you...
In the prepper community, we all have different ideas on how to get ready for “the...
The pocket survival kit is a great everyday item for preppers. Light and compact, it is the...
More Guns & Weapons Articles
Blacksmithing: Useful Hobby and Survival Skill
When it comes to survival skills, blacksmithing is one that often seems to go...
- Posted 1 month ago
Firearm Maintenance: Prepping Your Firearms
Firearm maintenance is not something new to firearm owners and if you do want...
- Posted 2 months ago
10 Hunting Season Buzzkills
Hunting is a practice that started with our ancient ancestors. For many of us,...
- Posted 2 months ago
Knife Making Tutorials for Survivalists
In the world of preppers and survivalists, knife making is a necessary skill. The...
- Posted 3 months ago
The 5 Best Concealed Carry Tips for Responsible Gun Owners
Some people will try to convince you that anyone who carries a gun, with...
- Posted 4 months ago
Schrade SCHF26 Review: Schrade’s Hidden Gem
For those of you familiar with Schrade knives you may have heard the buzz...
- Posted 5 months ago
Meet Our Experts
- Editor of Survival Life.
- Author of one of Amazon’s best selling books on vertical gardening & container gardening.
- Co-creator of the various survival courses available to Survival Life members, including The Prepper’s Playbook, How to Cook and Store Food Outside, When the Food Runs Out, Gone Before Gridlock, The Home Survival Course, and many others.
- Passionate about the many benefits of knowing a wide range of survival skills, and enjoys empowering others by teaching them how to incorporate survival and preparedness knowledge into their daily lives.
- Former co-star of Dual Survival.
- More than 20 years of combined military and civilian survival experience.
- Owner and instructor of The Pathfinder School LLC.
- Author of Survivability For The Common Man.
- Professional hunting guide and tracker.
- Co-founder and a lead instructor at Earth Native Wilderness School.
- 5 years of service in the US Army.
- Instructor of several wilderness schools across the country.
- One of only 15 individuals in North America qualified as a Track and Sign Specialist through the Cybertracker Conservation evaluation system.
- Co-author of Bird Feathers: A Guide to North American Species.
- Coveted Ex-CIA
- Featured on ABC’s Shark Tank
- Author of The Covert Guide to Concealed Carry
- NRA Certified Instructor
- Skilled in Personal Protection, Risk Assessment, Firearms, Security Operations, Private Investigations, Counter Terrorism, Vulnerability Assessment, Emergency Management