- How To Treat Blisters And Itches Naturally
- The Best Survival Weapon…Ever?
- Stay Clean, Stay Healthy, SURVIVE
- What Is The Real “Startup Cost” of Living Off Grid
- The Real Science Behind A Gunfight
- “Need To Know” Rules When Picking Edible & Medicinal Plants
- 16 Creature Comforts For When You Need To Hunker Down
- 101 “Oddball Items” To Stock Before TSHTF
- Strike Master, Strikes Again
- One More Reason To Keep Purell On Hand
Canning is an essential skill for preparedness and survival. You can save money and store food...
If you’re an avid hunter, you’re probably familiar with all the typical venison recipes–sausage, stew, jerky,...
Whether you’re looking for a healthy snack, food for an upcoming camping trip, or non-perishable items...
More Food Production Articles
Self Sufficiency Skills Every Prepper Should Learn
Self sufficiency is a must if you’re planning on homesteading. Becoming a full-fledged homesteader...
- Posted 4 weeks ago
9 Winter Gardening Tips for Preppers
Some people may think that winter gardening is impossible. But believe it or not,...
- Posted 1 month ago
Solar Ovens: Cooking on the Bright Side
Bread, beans, rice, casseroles, hot dogs, burgers, desserts, even a whole Thanksgiving turkey… Would...
- Posted 2 months ago
13 Everyday Items For Survival
Whether you are experiencing a lengthy power outage, a natural disaster or apocalyptic event,...
- Posted 3 months ago
Is There a Minimalist Hiding Under Your Skin?
Minimalism is a tool to use when you decide to rid yourself of life’s...
- Posted 3 months ago
Home Canning Supplies – The Equipment Essentials
Canning is a crucial part of homesteading; it’s the best way to preserve the...
- Posted 4 months ago
Meet Our Experts
- Editor of Survival Life.
- Author of one of Amazon’s best selling books on vertical gardening & container gardening.
- Co-creator of the various survival courses available to Survival Life members, including The Prepper’s Playbook, How to Cook and Store Food Outside, When the Food Runs Out, Gone Before Gridlock, The Home Survival Course, and many others.
- Passionate about the many benefits of knowing a wide range of survival skills, and enjoys empowering others by teaching them how to incorporate survival and preparedness knowledge into their daily lives.
- Former co-star of Dual Survival.
- More than 20 years of combined military and civilian survival experience.
- Owner and instructor of The Pathfinder School LLC.
- Author of Survivability For The Common Man.
- Professional hunting guide and tracker.
- Co-founder and a lead instructor at Earth Native Wilderness School.
- 5 years of service in the US Army.
- Instructor of several wilderness schools across the country.
- One of only 15 individuals in North America qualified as a Track and Sign Specialist through the Cybertracker Conservation evaluation system.
- Co-author of Bird Feathers: A Guide to North American Species.
- Coveted Ex-CIA
- Featured on ABC’s Shark Tank
- Author of The Covert Guide to Concealed Carry
- NRA Certified Instructor
- Skilled in Personal Protection, Risk Assessment, Firearms, Security Operations, Private Investigations, Counter Terrorism, Vulnerability Assessment, Emergency Management