- How To Treat Blisters And Itches Naturally
- The Best Survival Weapon…Ever?
- Stay Clean, Stay Healthy, SURVIVE
- What Is The Real “Startup Cost” of Living Off Grid
- The Real Science Behind A Gunfight
- “Need To Know” Rules When Picking Edible & Medicinal Plants
- 16 Creature Comforts For When You Need To Hunker Down
- 101 “Oddball Items” To Stock Before TSHTF
- Strike Master, Strikes Again
- One More Reason To Keep Purell On Hand
Want to learn how to store survival foods? We all need food to survive. It is...
Food storage is one of our favorite topics here at Survival Life. When it comes down...
Disaster preparedness is something you can teach your children at an early age. As parents or...
More Food Preservation Articles
Emergency Food Storage in Small Spaces
Emergency food storage can be one of the biggest challenges of the prepper lifestyle. We...
- Posted 4 months ago
Prepper Mistakes to Avoid | Survival Tips
In the prepper community, we all have different ideas on how to get ready...
- Posted 5 months ago
15 Canning Tips for Preppers | Self-sufficiency
Canning is an essential skill for preparedness and survival. You can save money and...
- Posted 7 months ago
Self Sufficiency Skills Every Prepper Should Learn
Self sufficiency is a must if you’re planning on homesteading. Becoming a full-fledged homesteader...
- Posted 7 months ago
17 Clever Food Storage Tricks
If you’re like most of us, building your food storage out can be a...
- Posted 8 months ago
13 Everyday Items For Survival
Whether you are experiencing a lengthy power outage, a natural disaster or apocalyptic event,...
- Posted 9 months ago
Meet Our Experts
- Editor of Survival Life.
- Author of one of Amazon’s best selling books on vertical gardening & container gardening.
- Co-creator of the various survival courses available to Survival Life members, including The Prepper’s Playbook, How to Cook and Store Food Outside, When the Food Runs Out, Gone Before Gridlock, The Home Survival Course, and many others.
- Passionate about the many benefits of knowing a wide range of survival skills, and enjoys empowering others by teaching them how to incorporate survival and preparedness knowledge into their daily lives.
- Former co-star of Dual Survival.
- More than 20 years of combined military and civilian survival experience.
- Owner and instructor of The Pathfinder School LLC.
- Author of Survivability For The Common Man.
- Professional hunting guide and tracker.
- Co-founder and a lead instructor at Earth Native Wilderness School.
- 5 years of service in the US Army.
- Instructor of several wilderness schools across the country.
- One of only 15 individuals in North America qualified as a Track and Sign Specialist through the Cybertracker Conservation evaluation system.
- Co-author of Bird Feathers: A Guide to North American Species.
- Coveted Ex-CIA
- Featured on ABC’s Shark Tank
- Author of The Covert Guide to Concealed Carry
- NRA Certified Instructor
- Skilled in Personal Protection, Risk Assessment, Firearms, Security Operations, Private Investigations, Counter Terrorism, Vulnerability Assessment, Emergency Management