- How To Treat Blisters And Itches Naturally
- The Best Survival Weapon…Ever?
- Stay Clean, Stay Healthy, SURVIVE
- What Is The Real “Startup Cost” of Living Off Grid
- The Real Science Behind A Gunfight
- “Need To Know” Rules When Picking Edible & Medicinal Plants
- 16 Creature Comforts For When You Need To Hunker Down
- 101 “Oddball Items” To Stock Before TSHTF
- Strike Master, Strikes Again
- One More Reason To Keep Purell On Hand
Disaster preparedness is something you can teach your children at an early age. As parents or...
For the last couple days it’s been almost impossible to turn on the TV or radio without...
Earthquake survival might seem like a more specialized type of preparedness. For example, those on the...
More Evacuation Planning Articles
Prepper Mistakes to Avoid | Survival Tips
In the prepper community, we all have different ideas on how to get ready...
- Posted 2 months ago
25 Winter Bug Out Essentials | Survival Tips
To bug out or not becomes a critical decision when we are faced with...
- Posted 3 months ago
A SHTF Plan For Your Pets | Bugging Out With Man’s Best Friend
A third of Americans own at least one pet. This is a testament to...
- Posted 5 months ago
This Survival Tool Could Save Your Life
If there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that survival tools come in all shapes...
- Posted 5 months ago
13 Everyday Items For Survival
Whether you are experiencing a lengthy power outage, a natural disaster or apocalyptic event,...
- Posted 7 months ago
What You Don’t Have In Your Bugout Bag
We all know the bug out essentials – paracord, survival knife, water filter, matches....
- Posted 8 months ago
Meet Our Experts
- Editor of Survival Life.
- Author of one of Amazon’s best selling books on vertical gardening & container gardening.
- Co-creator of the various survival courses available to Survival Life members, including The Prepper’s Playbook, How to Cook and Store Food Outside, When the Food Runs Out, Gone Before Gridlock, The Home Survival Course, and many others.
- Passionate about the many benefits of knowing a wide range of survival skills, and enjoys empowering others by teaching them how to incorporate survival and preparedness knowledge into their daily lives.
- Former co-star of Dual Survival.
- More than 20 years of combined military and civilian survival experience.
- Owner and instructor of The Pathfinder School LLC.
- Author of Survivability For The Common Man.
- Professional hunting guide and tracker.
- Co-founder and a lead instructor at Earth Native Wilderness School.
- 5 years of service in the US Army.
- Instructor of several wilderness schools across the country.
- One of only 15 individuals in North America qualified as a Track and Sign Specialist through the Cybertracker Conservation evaluation system.
- Co-author of Bird Feathers: A Guide to North American Species.
- Coveted Ex-CIA
- Featured on ABC’s Shark Tank
- Author of The Covert Guide to Concealed Carry
- NRA Certified Instructor
- Skilled in Personal Protection, Risk Assessment, Firearms, Security Operations, Private Investigations, Counter Terrorism, Vulnerability Assessment, Emergency Management