- How To Treat Blisters And Itches Naturally
- The Best Survival Weapon…Ever?
- Stay Clean, Stay Healthy, SURVIVE
- What Is The Real “Startup Cost” of Living Off Grid
- The Real Science Behind A Gunfight
- “Need To Know” Rules When Picking Edible & Medicinal Plants
- 16 Creature Comforts For When You Need To Hunker Down
- 101 “Oddball Items” To Stock Before TSHTF
- Strike Master, Strikes Again
- One More Reason To Keep Purell On Hand
Disaster preparedness is something you can teach your children at an early age. As parents or...
One of the most common survival problems we all potentially face is a power grid failure. In...
Choosing a power generator is one of the most important decisions a prepper will make. Your generator...
More Alternative Energy Articles
Solar Power: Energy Alternative
Utilizing solar power is becoming the trend nowadays. Getting energy from the sun and...
- Posted 2 months ago
Ready your Home for a Power Outage
Winter hit hard and fast this year. This week, every state in the country...
- Posted 3 months ago
Stay Warm in the Winter | How to Heat Your Home
(Based on the book Power Out! How to Prepare for and Survive a Grid...
- Posted 4 months ago
Self Sufficiency Skills Every Prepper Should Learn
Self sufficiency is a must if you’re planning on homesteading. Becoming a full-fledged homesteader...
- Posted 4 months ago
Self-Sufficiency Simplified: Solar Water Heating
Water heater use is one of the main reasons electric bills are very high these...
- Posted 5 months ago
Back to Basics: Why Barefoot Is Better
Walking and running has always had huge health benefits including, but not limited to:...
- Posted 7 months ago
Meet Our Experts
- Editor of Survival Life.
- Author of one of Amazon’s best selling books on vertical gardening & container gardening.
- Co-creator of the various survival courses available to Survival Life members, including The Prepper’s Playbook, How to Cook and Store Food Outside, When the Food Runs Out, Gone Before Gridlock, The Home Survival Course, and many others.
- Passionate about the many benefits of knowing a wide range of survival skills, and enjoys empowering others by teaching them how to incorporate survival and preparedness knowledge into their daily lives.
- Former co-star of Dual Survival.
- More than 20 years of combined military and civilian survival experience.
- Owner and instructor of The Pathfinder School LLC.
- Author of Survivability For The Common Man.
- Professional hunting guide and tracker.
- Co-founder and a lead instructor at Earth Native Wilderness School.
- 5 years of service in the US Army.
- Instructor of several wilderness schools across the country.
- One of only 15 individuals in North America qualified as a Track and Sign Specialist through the Cybertracker Conservation evaluation system.
- Co-author of Bird Feathers: A Guide to North American Species.
- Coveted Ex-CIA
- Featured on ABC’s Shark Tank
- Author of The Covert Guide to Concealed Carry
- NRA Certified Instructor
- Skilled in Personal Protection, Risk Assessment, Firearms, Security Operations, Private Investigations, Counter Terrorism, Vulnerability Assessment, Emergency Management