- How To Treat Blisters And Itches Naturally
- The Best Survival Weapon…Ever?
- Stay Clean, Stay Healthy, SURVIVE
- What Is The Real “Startup Cost” of Living Off Grid
- The Real Science Behind A Gunfight
- “Need To Know” Rules When Picking Edible & Medicinal Plants
- 16 Creature Comforts For When You Need To Hunker Down
- 101 “Oddball Items” To Stock Before TSHTF
- Strike Master, Strikes Again
- One More Reason To Keep Purell On Hand
DIY Solar Powered Cellphone Charger
Cell phones are one of the modern conveniences we rely on the most.
The average person would be completely lost if forced to live without their phone for a day, much less for a longer span of time.
You can be left without electricity for an extended amount of time for multiple reasons.
Blackouts, fallen power lines, being in a survival situation, or just going on a camping trip can leave you an outlet short to juice up your technology.
Quickly, your phone battery is drained and your devise becomes useless.
We have a solution to this problem, and it comes in the form of a portable, rechargeable, solar powered cell phone charger.
Keep reading to learn how to build your own!
- Solar Panel
- USB Power Bank
- 4 Port USB Hub
- 7805 Regulator Chip
- Micro USB Cable With a Stripped End
- A short length of stranded wire
DIY Solar Charger Steps:
Solder And Mount The Regulator
Mount The Remaining Devices
Finished Solar Charger
For the full DIY, click here.
Like DIY Solar Power Project? Click here.
Get the latest news, reviews and features directly into your inbox.
Like Survival Life on Facebook