- How To Treat Blisters And Itches Naturally
- The Best Survival Weapon…Ever?
- Stay Clean, Stay Healthy, SURVIVE
- What Is The Real “Startup Cost” of Living Off Grid
- The Real Science Behind A Gunfight
- “Need To Know” Rules When Picking Edible & Medicinal Plants
- 16 Creature Comforts For When You Need To Hunker Down
- 101 “Oddball Items” To Stock Before TSHTF
- Strike Master, Strikes Again
- One More Reason To Keep Purell On Hand
9 Unique DIY Homesteading Projects
Try these projects to add some fun to your homesteading.
These unique DIYs and unusual instructions will add some new life into your homesteading projects.
With this list of projects you will discover all natural and homemade alternatives to some of the store bought items you would otherwise rely on.
From the medicine cabinet to the barnyard, from the kitchen to the mudroom, these DIYs will offer some fun projects to make your life better and easier.
You can find the instructions for each project in a link in the description.
1. DIY Reusable Food Wrap
With a little beeswax and cotton fabric, you can make a reusable covering for food storage. Find the full instructions here.
2. 10 Minute Fridge Pickles Recipe
This quick, simple DIY will have you canning pickles like a pro in no time. To get to canning, check out this DIY.
3. All-Purpose Citrus Cleaner DIY
You can easily make your own all natural cleaner. This combination of vinegar and citrus gets the job done and smells great. Find the instructions here.
4. Homemade Hand Sanitizer
Avoid the harsh chemicals of store-bought hand sanitizer. You can make your own that’s better for you, safer, and completely homemade! Find the DIY instructions here.
5. Homemade De-Skunking Spray
There’s a better remedy for the skunk smell than tomato juice! This is an all natural recipe that will help remove that dreaded stench. Get instructions here.
6. Picnic Table Instructions
Have some carpentry skills? Put them to use with this picnic table DIY. Find the instructions here.
7. Homemade Udder Salve
A combination of beeswax and Shea butter will do wonders to relieve your animals udders. Check out the DIY here.
8. DIY Jello Flue Shots
These cubes are full of immunity boosting herbs that help your body fight off infection. Find the recipe here.
9. DIY River Rock Boot Tray
Keep messy footwear at bay with this DIY. River rocks lining a simple tray keep shoes of all kinds from tracking dirt into your house. The instructions can be found here.
For more fun DIY projects, follow DIY Ready on Pinterest!
Get the latest news, reviews and features directly into your inbox.
Like Survival Life on Facebook