- How To Treat Blisters And Itches Naturally
- The Best Survival Weapon…Ever?
- Stay Clean, Stay Healthy, SURVIVE
- What Is The Real “Startup Cost” of Living Off Grid
- The Real Science Behind A Gunfight
- “Need To Know” Rules When Picking Edible & Medicinal Plants
- 16 Creature Comforts For When You Need To Hunker Down
- 101 “Oddball Items” To Stock Before TSHTF
- Strike Master, Strikes Again
- One More Reason To Keep Purell On Hand
10 Worst Fathers Day Gift Ideas…
Father’s Day is celebrated on the third Sunday of June.
(Just a few short weeks away.)
In recent years, retailers have adapted to the holiday by promoting greeting cards and traditionally male-oriented gifts such as electronics and tools.
But to be honest, fathers day tends to see some of the worst gifts I have ever seen!
(Check out below to see a few examples…)
Why not get him something that is Nice, Durable, and above all else… something he will ACTUALLY use!
This is by far one of the better gifts I have found for fathers day.
Just look below to see some of the other terrible “options” that have come around in recent years:
1. Kleen Stride Shoes. Have dad do some sweeping of his own and apparently there is even an attachable plow?
2. Head Spa. Just like Mom deserved something more than a serial killer “rejuvenating” face mask, Dad should get something better than this too. The head spa is, well, ridiculous. If Dad deserves a massage, you can probably get one at a nice spa for the same cost as this poorly rated item.
Dad looks so relaxed in his new Head Spa.
3. Flair Hair Visors, Bandanas, and accessories. Is Dad suffering from hair loss? Or should I say, are you suffering from your favorite Dad’s hair loss? Do you miss his lush locks? Do you love visors and bandanas? Well, allow me the great pleasure of introducing the Flair Hair Visor and Bandana. Now Dad (and you) can enjoy thick, natural looking hair in the latest styles (as seen in The Jersey Shore).
Looking good, Dad!
4. Sex for Dummies book. Okay, buy this book for the father of your children and you’re just a bitch (especially as a Father’s Day gift)…but you got balls if you do! This may, however, make a great gift for your ex.
5. Beer Belt. For Dads who love beer and hate getting up to get a refill. This fashionable belt holds bottle OR cans. Bonus!
Stylish and convienent.
6. Chest Hair Toupee. There’s just something about a hairy man that drive (some) women wild. But what if the father of your children is one of those hairless varieties? Should you rub his chest with hair growth creams? Maybe, but that could get expensive. Try the Chest Hair Toupee…can also be applied to backs (if you’re into it).
“Yeah, baby!” said in my best Austin Powers voice.
7. Wiener Roasters. Maybe I’m being presumptuous, but I don’t think Dads are gonna dig this one. Personally, I think it’s funny, but I can’t picture my husband firing up the grill and roasting some wieners on these grill accessories
Cooks wieners to perfection
8. Denim Underwear. Thank you(?) Jezebel for bringing this gem to my attention. Maybe instead of the “Sex for Dummies” book you can spice up your love life with a pair of these…and why not? Men buy women lingerie all the time! Or maybe the father of your children likes to go commando in jeans.
Nothing says sexy like denim boy short underwear. Nothing…
9. A little privacy please! Dads need some privacy too, and just like Mom, this is not what they are talking about. At least I hope it’s not…but if it is, apparently it comes with a matching hoodie- cool!
10. The Sweat Heart Sweet Shirt. You love the father of your children and you just can’t stand to be apart. Well, snuggle up with your sweetie in the sweat shirt built for two! How romantic! Dad.will.love.it.
For the romantic Dad…or the Siamese Twin Dad…either one.
I hope this list will inspire some fabulous gifts for Dads this year. I know it’s a little early, we still have a few weeks left, but women (unlike men) tend to shop early. I didn’t want any of you to miss out on these unique gifts!
(Click here to view the original article that all of these terrible gift ideas came from)
Did you know:
More phone calls are made in the United States during Mother’s Day than during Father’s Day, but the percentage of collect calls on Father’s Day is much higher, making it the busiest day of the year for collect calls.
Above all else, Fathers day needs to be celebrated… If you don’t have money for a gift, then spend time with them, at the very least you need to give dad a phone call.
After all, he took the time and care in raising you and helping you become the person you are today
If you can get a gift for your Ole’ Dad, make sure that this year, it’s not one that becomes another useless item, cluttering the back of the deepest closet in the house.
Before they run out and you run out of time:
What is the worst gift you have ever given or received on fathers day?
P.S. This has to be the worst Fathers day idea I have seen so far…
Get the latest news, reviews and features directly into your inbox.
Like Survival Life on Facebook