- How To Treat Blisters And Itches Naturally
- The Best Survival Weapon…Ever?
- Stay Clean, Stay Healthy, SURVIVE
- What Is The Real “Startup Cost” of Living Off Grid
- The Real Science Behind A Gunfight
- “Need To Know” Rules When Picking Edible & Medicinal Plants
- 16 Creature Comforts For When You Need To Hunker Down
- 101 “Oddball Items” To Stock Before TSHTF
- Strike Master, Strikes Again
- One More Reason To Keep Purell On Hand
Six Tips for Dealing With the New Prepper
Commentary: A good article on how to help out any fellow preppers that are new to the scene. Community is the best way for us to be self sufficient. You will survive much longer in a group of like minded individuals than you will alone.
Over the last few days we have seen one the biggest storms in the history of the US slam into the east coast of our country. And then, a week ago, a huge 7.7 magnitude earthquake struck off the northwest coast of British Columbia. In the case if the former, there are – as of this writing – 62 casualties with more expected. There are still six million homes and businesses without power and the cleanup efforts will cost billions. On the other hand, we lucked out with Canadian earthquake. Luckily, it was located a bit off shore on [...]
Get the latest news, reviews and features directly into your inbox.
Like Survival Life on Facebook