- How To Treat Blisters And Itches Naturally
- The Best Survival Weapon…Ever?
- Stay Clean, Stay Healthy, SURVIVE
- What Is The Real “Startup Cost” of Living Off Grid
- The Real Science Behind A Gunfight
- “Need To Know” Rules When Picking Edible & Medicinal Plants
- 16 Creature Comforts For When You Need To Hunker Down
- 101 “Oddball Items” To Stock Before TSHTF
- Strike Master, Strikes Again
- One More Reason To Keep Purell On Hand
Hurricane Sandy: History in the Making
Commentary: Hurricane sandy is fast approaching the east coastand even though it hasnt made landfall yet it is already being estimated that it will cause at minimum 1 billion dollars worth of damage. Many people have decided not to act on the mandatory evacuation orders given in new york, thinking they will ride it out… After Katrina, I still cant understand how anyone could opt for that.
Michael Snyder The Economic Collapse October 29th, 2012 Reader Views: 659 Meteorologists are warning that Hurricane Sandy could potentially be the worst storm to hit the east coast of the United States in 100 years. Do you remember “the perfect storm” back in 1991? That storm was so bad that Hollywood made a blockbuster movie starring George Clooney about it. Well, this storm is going to be much worse. When I first heard about Hurricane Sandy, I didn’t make that much of it. I figured that the east coast would get some wind and some rain and that they [...]
Get the latest news, reviews and features directly into your inbox.
Like Survival Life on Facebook