- How To Treat Blisters And Itches Naturally
- The Best Survival Weapon…Ever?
- Stay Clean, Stay Healthy, SURVIVE
- What Is The Real “Startup Cost” of Living Off Grid
- The Real Science Behind A Gunfight
- “Need To Know” Rules When Picking Edible & Medicinal Plants
- 16 Creature Comforts For When You Need To Hunker Down
- 101 “Oddball Items” To Stock Before TSHTF
- Strike Master, Strikes Again
- One More Reason To Keep Purell On Hand
Sometimes you have to break things down and rebuild them
Commentary: The author does a fair job breaking apart her go bag and rebuilding it from the ground up. Every prepper has their own personal preferences when it comes to gear so this may not be what you need or specifically want. What do you keep in your BOB
Sometimes, even an experienced prepper needs to start over. In my own case, I put together a bug-out-bag way back when. I then dutifully hung it on a hook in the closet near my back door and other than an occasional update of documents and meds, pretty much left it alone. What a shame, or shall I say how lucky can I get that I did not need to use it. The reason is a simple one. Since that date way back when, I have upgraded my gear, added to the basics and well, I simply have become more [...]
Get the latest news, reviews and features directly into your inbox.
Like Survival Life on Facebook