- How To Treat Blisters And Itches Naturally
- The Best Survival Weapon…Ever?
- Stay Clean, Stay Healthy, SURVIVE
- What Is The Real “Startup Cost” of Living Off Grid
- The Real Science Behind A Gunfight
- “Need To Know” Rules When Picking Edible & Medicinal Plants
- 16 Creature Comforts For When You Need To Hunker Down
- 101 “Oddball Items” To Stock Before TSHTF
- Strike Master, Strikes Again
- One More Reason To Keep Purell On Hand
How to Use Antibiotics Effectively
Commentary: This is a great excerpt from Dr. Bones book Doom and Bloom, In it he goes over how to store fish antibiotics and their ability to treat human ailments. If you are interested in more of Dr.Bones writings, by all means be sure and get his book Doom and Bloom
Last month I wrote about the use of veterinary antibiotics for human use during a catastrophic collapse situation. This is something we hope will never happen, of course, but that does not mean we need to keep our head in the sand either. I received a lot of emails following this particular post and I was asked a lot of questions that I, personally, could not answer. As I said then, I am not a health care professional nor am I especially qualified on all things health related. On the other hand, I do believe in medical self-care and […]
Get the latest news, reviews and features directly into your inbox.
Like Survival Life on Facebook